We are grateful to the Lord and glad that we can meet again as a church to worship our Saviour. The following measures are intended to safeguard everyone's health.
- Stay home if you feel ill, even if you have mild symptoms such as a cough, or if you have been given medical advice. Individuals who suffer from allergy symptoms (hayfever) may attend the service.
- Be punctual (at least 10 minutes before the beginning of the service) Please wait outside the church until the usher takes your temperature and directs you to your seat.
- Use a sanitizer provided when you come into and before leaving the church to clean your hands thoroughly. You can also carry your own sanitizer.
- Avoid physical contact with other people and avoid handshaking. Keep a two-meter distance from others at all times; members of the same family may stay together in a group (up to a maximum of 6 people).
- Wear a face mask or visor while you are inside the church building. Make sure that the mask is the right size and that it covers the nose, mouth, and chin.
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose, and mouth) or touching the face mask with unwashed hands.
- Keep the toilet clean. After using the toilet, wash your hands with soap and water, dry them with disposable paper and throw it in the bin (opened with a foot pedal).
- The church building should be cleaned with an ordinary disinfectant.
- In addition to the ordinary ventilation system, exterior doors and windows will be kept open.
- The people who serve the bread and wine should clean their hands with a sanitizer beforehand.
- The translator should wipe the microphone and headphones with an alcohol wipe before and after use, and clean his hands with a sanitizer. If you need a translation, it is preferable to bring your own headphones.
- The person conducting the meeting may opt not to wear a mask or visor while leading the service.
- Books (Bibles and hymnbooks) will not be available in the auditorium. You may bring your own Bible with you.
- Singing should be done in a quiet voice.
- The offering will not be taken during the meeting; donations may be put in the offering box.
- The meeting should not take longer than necessary. At the end of the service the congregation leaves the building immediately and in an orderly way to avoid crowding.